The states shaded in green below are accepting the paper Uniform Resident Licensing Application. Please click a state for information regarding its resident requirements for paper licensing.

Uniform Application for Individual License
[Word] [PDF]
Uniform Application for Business Entity License [Word] [PDF]
[ Home | NAIC Web Site | About NIPR | Contact Us | Search | Help | Privacy Statement ]
Copyright 1996 - 2014 National Insurance Producer Registry