NIPR Resident License Renewal (RLR)

State Announcements

The following information from the states is meant to inform you of temporary or recent changes regarding the processing of resident license renewals. For specific information regarding state rules, please see the State Requirements section.


Posted: 10/30/14
As of February 14, 2014, only the following individual or business entity licenses are allowed for renewal via NIPR:
  1. Resident surplus lines broker
  2. Resident producer who holds a resident surplus lines broker. If you have a resident producer license but do not hold a resident surplus lines broker license, renew your resident producer license on Hawaii’s website.

Rhode Island

Posted: 12/10/14
If your current Claims Adjuster license expires in January 2015, you must select one of the new Adjuster license types (Company, Independent or Public Adjuster) through the Initial licensing applications. Please do not select Claims Adjuster when attempting to renew your license during this process. By selecting the Claims Adjuster license class, you will amend your license, not renew it for another two (2) year term. If you have any questions prior to renewing; please contact NIPR Customer Service at (855) 674-NIPR (6477) or Rhode Island Department of Insurance at (401) 462-9500.