Electronic late renewals are allowed up to one (1) year after license expiration date for licenses in inactive status, after one (1) year applicant must use Resident License (RL) Application to reinstate.
At least one (1) Designated Responsible License insurance producer (DRLP) must be listed for the following license types::
- Disability - Health if Certified Exchange Producer is requested.
- Navigator if Navigator is requested.
- Any LOA from insurance producer license class if Managing General Agent is requested.
- Property and Casualty if Vehicle Rental Entity is requested.
- Property AND Casualty if Vehicle Rental Entity is requested
If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.
Please check Announcements for any last minute notifications about the states to which you are applying.