Non-citizens (excluding Canadians) of the U.S. must have a resident license for selling insurance in one of the 50 U.S. states and provide U.S. mailing address.
Non-Citizen of U.S. must provide proof of Green Card. Please email proof to email@example.com within 90 days of application.
Applicant must be eighteen (18) years old or older as determined from the applicant's date of birth.
Applicant may not hold or be applying for South Carolina adjuster and South Carolina public adjuster licenses simultaneously.
Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS) Rules:
- The ADHS selected MUST have an active non-resident adjuster license on the PDB.
- In order for an applicant to designate a home state, the applicant MUST NOT have an active resident adjuster license on PDB (in any state). *Note: Public Adjusters will be treated as Insurance Producer.
- Applicants that have an active resident Insurance Producer (non-adjuster) license and no active resident adjuster license may not apply for an adjuster (non-public adjuster) license using the resident Insurance Producer (non-adjuster) license.
- Application will be rejected if the applicant holds an active resident Insurance Producer (non-adjuster) license in a state that licenses resident adjusters and is designating an active non-resident adjuster license as their home state.
- Applicant may choose to change the home state license currently on record.
- Public Insurance Adjusters may not select an Adjuster Designated Home State.
If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.